Monday, April 4, 2011
Five funniest moments of unsettling, non-Monty Python's The Meaning of Life eating by powerful men (or women) in movies and TV
This list is inspired by a hashtag tweeted by Harold J. Lee on September 2, 2010 ("Deniro and Pesci eating latenight food from Pesci's mom in Goodfellas with the body in the car trunk. #UnsettlingEatingByPowerfulMenInMovies").
By the way, if Lee's name sounds familiar, it's because Harold & Kumar creators Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg named the John Cho character after their friend Lee.
WARNING: NSFW language ahead.
1. De Niro's loud sandwich chewing in Cop Land
2. Bernie Mac's loud orange chewing in Bad Santa
Right at the 2:00 mark:
3. Kali Rocha, as a pregnant and surly receptionist for a city councilwoman, attacking a hot dog filled with sauerkraut in the Monk episode "Mr. Monk Fights City Hall"
4. Robert Wagner as a "Sloppy Eater" on SNL in 1989
5. Paul Sorvino's oyster slurping in Dick Tracy
At the 0:28 mark: