Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Inception trailer music is as awesome as that shot of the city street folding like a slice of New York pizza

'Shit, that cake I had to get for my co-worker's lunchroom birthday party's gonna get smooshed in my car!'
Though I'm still not sure what exactly Christopher Nolan's Inception is about (it looks like The Lathe of Heaven meets Being John Malkovich), I'm dying to see it because of the trailers' trippy visuals of floating gunmen and folding cityscapes (which look stunning in IMAX) and Nolan's solid track record with psychological thriller material ever since Memento. That Dark Knight-esque piece of music during the new Inception trailer and TV spot sounds amazing. At first, I thought it was a cue from Hans Zimmer's Inception score, but it was actually composed by Zack Hemsey, who says he plans to make his Inception trailer piece (entitled "Mind Heist") available for sale on his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment