Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Fistful of Soundtracks is now an iTunes Staff Favorite

This is like the first effing thing A Fistful of Soundtracks has ever won.

I always thought it'd be cool if AFOS got a Staff Favorite nod from iTunes Radio for one whole month. I never thought it would happen, but it finally did. The staff has declared AFOS one of their favorite stations for January 2009. Betta recognize.

Thanks, iTunes!


  1. Congratulations!!


    Oh, not only for that, but for the book, too...and, well, for just everything. Seems like things are going swimmingly for you lately.


  2. Thanks, vex.

    Not everything's been going swimmingly for me however. I'm currently jobless. To keep myself busy, I created a webcomic and started taking voice acting classes. Reading blog posts by people like me who wound up unemployed in 2008 has also been comforting: