|(Photo source: Darkmatters)|
|(Photo source: The Geek Twins)|
"Can you count, suckas?"
2. Mychael Danna, "Set Your House in Order" (from Life of Pi)
3. Howard Shore, "Roast Mutton (Extended Version)" (from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
"I wish I was a little bit taller."
|(Photo source: TRON LIVES: Uprising Art)|
"Yeah, bitch! Magnets!"
5. Asha Bhosle, "Dum Maro Dum" (from Hare Rama Hare Krishna)
"Won't you pack the pipe and keep it moving down the line?"
6. Daniele Luppi, "Opening Theme" (from Magic City)
"If I can get my money right, I'm about to O.D."
7. Bear McCreary, "Archeron" (from Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome)
"Gotta roll this bucket, 'cause my Benz is in the shop."
8. Cliff Martinez, "Pretend It's a Video Game" (from Spring Breakers)
"It's a bad decision, starting beef with the butcher/He ain't a bleeder, I pop him, son, your man is a gusher."
9. Marvin Gaye, "'T' Plays It Cool" (Trouble Man original film score version)
"The outcome is death, don't ask me to sympathize."
10. M83 featuring Susanne Sundfør, "Oblivion" (from Oblivion)
"I'm seein' robots, passin' by every day."
11. Danny Elfman, "Silver Lining Titles" (from Silver Linings Playbook)
"Kids, this is how it is when you're older/Wake up and you're bipolar."
12. Kevin Kliesch, "Rebuilding the City/End Titles" (from Superman Unbound)
"I'm a humble killer bee/You as soft as a bumble."
13. James Newton Howard, "It's Over/End Credits" (from The Fugitive)
No fireworks noises at the end of La-La Land Records' version though.