(Source: PopeyePete from The Deuce)
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Star Trek II.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
3. Name an actor/actress that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Marisa Tomei, naked edition.
4. Name an actor/actress that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Actor: Steven Seagal. Actress: Zac Efron.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
Midnight Run. Hey Tony, Tony. Hopalong Cassidiche. Got your camera? Take a picture.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Johnnie To's The Mission. That theme music is infectious!
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
If you're not averse to subtitles, I recommend The President's Last Bang, a hilarious 2005 South Korean comedy about the 1979 assassination of Korean dictator Park Chung-hee. If you are averse to subtitles, I recommend the original Taking of Pelham One Two Three, one of the most underrated action flicks ever. It was Die Hard before there was even a Die Hard.
9. Name a movie that you own.
Chan Is Missing.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Donnie Wahlberg in The Sixth Sense and the Boomtown TV series.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
12. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet gotten around to it.
13. Ever walked out of a movie?
14. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
None, although Malcolm X nearly made me tear up.
Yes, it is.
16. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
I never go out to the theater anymore, unless it's an event movie like The Dark Knight.
17. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Dark Knight: The IMAX Experience.
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
19. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Star Trek II.
20. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Dancer in the Dark.
21. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.
22. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
23. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
When I was a kid: Airplane! As an adult: Revenge of the Sith.