1. John Williams, "The Patriot," The Patriot, Hollywood(*)
2. Ennio Morricone, "The Untouchables (End Title)" (from The Untouchables), The Ennio Morricone Anthology: A Fistful of Film Music, Rhino
3. Tangerine Dream, "Love on a Real Train (Risky Business)" (from Risky Business), Rare Requests, Vol. III, Liquid 8
4. Klymaxx, "Man Size Love (7" Version)" (from Running Scared), Klymaxx: Greatest Hits, MCA
5. James Newton Howard, "Stairway Chase," The Fugitive, Elektra
6. Hans Zimmer, "Like a Dog Chasing Cars," The Dark Knight, Warner Sunset/Warner Bros.
7. Seatbelts, "Mushroom Hunting," Cowboy Bebop: Blue, Victor
8. Robert Rodriguez, "The Grindhouse Blues," Grindhouse: Planet Terror, Varèse Sarabande
9. Ron Grainer, "The Omega Man/Where Have All the People Gone," The Omega Man 2.0 Unlimited, Retrograde/Film Score Monthly
10. Marco Beltrami and Buck Sanders, "Max Attacks," Max Payne, Lakeshore
11. Ayako Udagawa, "Just Beyond the Time" (from New Dominion Tank Police), The Best of Anime, Rhino
12. Danny Elfman, "The Little Things," Wanted, Lakeshore
13. Jerry Goldsmith, "The Horns of Hell," The 13th Warrior, Varèse Sarabande
14. Keisa Brown, "Five on the Black Hand Side" (from Five on the Black Hand Side), MGM Soul Cinema Volume 2, Beyond/MGM Music
(*) Score cues from The Patriot and Remember the Titans were played at President-Elect Obama's victory speech in Grant Park. The theme from The Patriot was also used as the opening title theme for Jack & Bobby, a 2004-2005 WB drama about the boyhood years of a future American president.
|New Dominion Tank Police soundtrack vocalist Ayako Udagawa|
"AFOS A-Go-Go" airs every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday in November (except the week of Thanksgiving) on the Fistful of Soundtracks channel.